Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sock Yarn Blanket: Weeks 50 and 51

It is hard to believe that my blanket  project is nearing the year mark! I am still behind, but hope to get back on track. I have more than a year to catch up, but the only way to make that happen is to not fall off track again. Wish me luck!

Week 50
I finished a test knit for my friend Josh Ryks. The pattern is called Fractured, and is set for release early next month. The shawl uses 3 colors of fingering weight yarn, so when I get through the rows of yarn I brought home from Zombie Knitpocalypse 2013, I will have more yarn from my own projects laying in wait to be added.


Here are the squares I added this week...
...and the yarn I plan to use next week.

Week 51
I started a test knit with this yarn this week

Here is the blanket progress

These are the yarns for the coming week.

 I will be finishing up the 3 rows of ZK yarn and moving on to using leftovers from my projects. I still have enough ZK yarn for another stripe, but I am ready for a change of pace. Look for another ZK stripe in the near future! 

275/776, instead of 364

No comments:

Post a Comment