Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday 7 - Week 13

Dear Readers-

I have been thinking about you a lot. I miss you. It is not that I haven't had things to say, because I have. I just haven't had the willingness to write. I am sorry.

AS you can see from the title, I am counting this as week 13 of the Saturday 7 project. It is not that I have not been getting rid of things every week; I have. I just haven't recorded them. So, I will recount the things that I specifically remember for the past two months, but I plan to keep this up until I hit a recorded Week 52.

I gave Becka and her boyfriend a coffee pot. I got it for Christmas a few years ago - I specifically asked for it. But I don't drink coffee, and it is less of a hassle to heat water in the microwave when I want tea. So mostly it has sat unused. The boyfriend is attempting to quit soda but still wants caffeine, and he likes coffee. They were going to buy a coffee pot, so I passed mine on. (1 thing)

On my Michigan trip, I got rid of a lot. I gave my sister a scarf that had been sitting around my place forever, and a VHS that we got at a Christmas exchange that would have otherwise been relegated to the back of a closet, because we don't have a VHS player. (2 things) I gave Becka's sister a box of maternity clothes, a box of Winnie the Pooh nursery decorations, a Winnie the Pooh play table thing, two boxes of bottles/cups for babies, and four (at least) boxes of baby clothes, size 0-18 months. (9 things)

I dropped 3 more scarves in the charity drum at the library (3 things)

That is all I can remember. I plan to get back to my normal writing schedule, though, so there will be more next week. 

This week: 15 things
Total:  153 things

No comments:

Post a Comment