Thursday, May 31, 2012

May WIP -> FO wrap up


So... how did I do this month?

FOs:
Aprons for Haiti - click here and scroll down a little to see how they turned out
Baby cable rib socks for Nos - Click here to see the finished product.
Sparkly Arm Warmers - click to see the shininess!
Belly dancer skirt/belt for MariLee - Click to see the first FO of the month
Pig Purse - Click to see the adorable piggy bank inspired purse

That is FIVE FOs! An extra one! Yay!

So... what about the rest of the list?

My list of (still) WIP:


Sock yarn shawl - Though the shawl more than doubled in size, I still have a long way to go. This will be my focus piece this month (even though I have a ton planned - come see me tomorrow to find out more!)

Quilt for Steve I sewed several squares together, but have many more to go. Good thing this is a Christmas present...





Blue Baby Blanket I did not even touch this. No worries, though - I am taking part in an event on ravelry.com that will require me to finish a WIP in less than 17 days. This is my pick!
 





Bathroom rag rug I barely even looked at it this month. I think this project will have to wait until summer has passed - it is very hot to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment