Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wrist Warmers

With this post, I surpass my goal of four FOs this month!


Melissa's arm warmers are done! I almost thought it wouldn't happen, what with Mara pulling out my knitting needles all the time, and trying to "help". I CO on October 6, and just BO this morning. Some of the reason for the project taking such a long time is the yarn I used: Patons Lace Sequin in Onyx. The yarn is really fine, which makes it not ideal to work with while sleepy, and the black necessitated that I only work on it with good daylight (I don't have a really good artificial light source in my home). Heavily overcast days were no good (read: winter).

The pattern itself was pretty simple, though. If you like the way these arm warmers turned out, you can find the pattern on ravelry: Crazy Ribs Fingerless Gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment