Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blanket Project: Week 9

This week, I didn't work on the blanket at all :( I have been really busy trying to finish a couple projects that have to be in the mail by the 15th. The first project is done, and the second was almost done, but then... I realized it was going to be waaaay to big. I frogged it this morning. I am trying to convince myself to CO again, but... my convincing isn't working so well.

Instead, I've been working on socks:

The pair on the right is for my mom. I really love that the stripes don't match, but I'm kinda worried she won't love them. They are ribbed, and the ribbed pattern says "mom" in morse code. I am about an inch shy of the heel. I might do an afterthought heel, but I'm not sure. I will look up a few heels this afternoon.

The pair on the left is for Steve. they are going to have a DNA cable pattern on the front. The yarn reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner. Working on it makes me want a slice of pumpkin pie, and a piece of pecan pie.

I really miss my blanket, though. I think I might do a square or two tonight.

42/776, instead of 63

No comments:

Post a Comment