Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Seven - Week 10

No photo this week, but I still managed to wrangle some things:

- 3 bottles of lotion for Mandi (some of which I am almost positive came from her in the first place) (3 things)
-an entire box of paper to be recycled. In my quest to clean out the storage room, I have come to terms with the fact that I don't need every piece of paper from ever. Included in the "to recycle" box: holiday cards that didn't contain personal messages, magazine articles that are no longer relevant, notes and handouts from college classes, and the pages from a notebook I had second semester of my freshman year of high school. I suspect there will be more such things coming out of the storage room as I continue cleaning it.  (1 thing)
- A basket of Becka's things that I took to her place yesterday. Included were tax papers from ever ago, recent mail, a slipper she left here after the most recent Michigan trip, a stuffed pikachu I found in the storage room, and all the white socks I had, because I found half a pack in storage and I hate matching miscellaneous white socks. (3 things)
- A random knife set that is in the donation bag now (1 thing)

This week: 8 things
Total: 124 things

No comments:

Post a Comment