Friday, August 9, 2013

Sock Yarn Blanket: Week 48

Really? Two weeks since I posted about the blanket? I know I took the blanket's picture last week. I even took a picture of the yarn I was planning to use this week. Oh, well. Let me go take new pictures, then I will be back.

please enjoy this musical interlude while I get everything organized
do do do do... bum bum bum bum...

Okay, I'm back! So here is what I have accomplished since you last saw the blanket:

I have a few squares left to go this week (yarn on the left), and I picked out the yarn for this week (right). If I finish my other crafting goals for next week, I will grab another mini skein and do an 8th square for the week. It seems really likely that I will. I already grabbed an extra mini for this week.

Since I last chatted with you, I finished the Ziprelaxagon socks by Kirsten Hall. They are fantastic! That little ball under my heel is all I have left over. It will look wonderful in the blanket :)


I started two test knits for socks, too. I can't show you much, but I can let you see the pretty yarn colors.

The blanket will see you next week!


249/776, instead of 336

No comments:

Post a Comment