Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tour de Fleece 2013 round up

Tour de Fleece ended about a week and a half ago, but I am just now getting around to talk about it. Yep, I am falling behind already. Oh, well.

I did pretty well this year, I think. I spun about 160 yards in a sport weight 2-ply of BFL (green), about 180 yards in a sport to light worsted single of peruvian wool (blue), I made an entire turtle (unknown yardage) that I hope will turn into a 3-ply fingering weight yarn of superwash merino (purple/brown), and I started playing with brown wool and colored locks which is a heavy worsted single - I will probably 2-ply it.


My spinning is definitely more consistent than it was last year during the tour. Here is my round up photo from then:

I can't wait to see what next year's round up looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment