It is hard to believe that my blanket project is nearing the year mark! I am still behind, but hope to get back on track. I have more than a year to catch up, but the only way to make that happen is to not fall off track again. Wish me luck!
I finished a test knit for my friend Josh Ryks. The pattern is called Fractured, and is set for release early next month. The shawl uses 3 colors of fingering weight yarn, so when I get through the rows of yarn I brought home from Zombie Knitpocalypse 2013, I will have more yarn from my own projects laying in wait to be added.
Here are the squares I added this week...
I started a test knit with this yarn this week
Here is the blanket progress
These are the yarns for the coming week.
I will be finishing up the 3 rows of ZK yarn and moving on to using leftovers from my projects. I still have enough ZK yarn for another stripe, but I am ready for a change of pace. Look for another ZK stripe in the near future!
275/776, instead of 364