After making the Owl Mobile, I just had to do more things involving owls. I am not obsessed with owls myself, so owl things would just sit around, neglected, if I kept them. This is where you come in.
Each day from September 24 to September 26, I will be posting owly things that I have made, that you could win. That is right, there will be three prizes that you could potentially win. To win, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page for each item. Each item will have its own drawing. I will close comments on Sunday, September 30, 2012. On Monday, 1 October, 2012 I will draw names for each of the prizes using a random number generator. Once the names are drawn, I will announce it in the blog and attempt to contact the winner of each item to obtain shipping information. If I do not hear from a winner withing 48 hours, I will draw a new name. The prizes will be sent off later that week, depending on getting my kids and the weather to cooperate for the 45 minute walk it takes to get to and from the post office.
Phew. Okay, are you ready to see the third prize? Here it is:
Prize 3: Black and White Owl Mobile
How to enter:
You can do as many or as few of the instructions below as you would like. Each item on the list counts as a separate entry. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each instruction.
1. Leave me a comment saying you love the bird.
2. Subscribe to the blog using the button in the column at the right. Leave me a comment about it.
3. Like my facebook shop page: BunniPhishCrafts. Leave me a comment about it.
4. Share the BunniPhishCrafts facebook post about the giveaway. Leave me a comment about it.
5. Visit my etsy shop. Leave me a comment about what item is your favorite, and what types of things you would be interested in seeing, even if you don't think I can make them.
If you are not able to leave a comment, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - one email for each instruction.
Did you miss the first two prizes? See Day 1 and Day 2
Ready? Set? GO!!!